Monday 25 July 2011

New shineys!

I have to admit to being a bit of magpie when it comes to lures (I'm not alone in this!) so each pay day sees more stuff being added! I've got a bit of a thing for smaller lures at the moment, so I'm stocking up on these and my latest purchases arrived today, from top to bottom we have:

Daiwa Saltiga Minnow - 12cm in Blue/Black/Gold
Daiwa Saltiga Minnow - 12cm in Red/Gold
IMA Komomo II in Bora

I love the Saltiga minnows in 14cm but this is the first time i've bought the smaller ones. I've no doubt however these will prove to be just as effective and hopefull cast just as well as their bigger brothers. They're really good value to at around £12 each and nice to see such a good finish on sub £20 lures.

The Komomo II is already a classic lure, these run really shallow (on the surface with the tip up) and work with a dead slow retrive so they give a few different options and add something different to an anglers armoury than most sub surface lures... I've not tried this colour before but as ever with IMA the finish looks amazing...more stuff in the post to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment