Wednesday 27 July 2011

New shineys part II

My other lures on order turned up today, a zonk getaride in hot shad and patchinko 100 in silver lemon.

Great looking lures both of them. There are quite a lot of lures appearing in my boxes with this chartruse colour in them now, I've done pretty well on lures with this color in the past and although i've never got on with the larger patchinko I have really high hopes for this little fella!

I've also reached my self inposed limit of around 50 plugs now, I try not to keep any more than that at any one time as I feel I really should be able to cover all bases with four boxes full (in reality I could quite happily survive with around 10!), so its time to sell off a few and make some more room.

I'm looking forward to the weekend, there's a good weather forecast and I'm heading down to cornwall to see the folks so hopefully there'll be a nice catch report to file next week......


No comments:

Post a Comment